The Institute of Animal Science, ARO, The Volcani center has an open tenure-track position for a research scientist in the field of ruminant nutrition
Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree in life science and at least one year of post-doctoral training.
The Institute will consider applicants that have demonstrated excellence and creativity during their doctoral and postdoctoral training. Applicants are expected to carry out independent competitive research programs.
Possible research topics:
- Improving the feed efficiency and utilization in dairy cows and sheep.
- Development and examination of new feed sources, such as new forages and by-products.
- Development of nutritional managements for productive ruminants under biotic and abiotic stresses.
- Development of nutritional management for production of specialized milk and milk products for consumers and industry.
- Examination and implementation of innovative microbiological manipulations or the use of sensors to improve the nutritional management in productive ruminants.
For more information, please contact Dr. Noam Meiri email@example.com